The baby of the family. It's not 100% complete, but still it's up! :)
Please feel free to feed this baby with ideas, as that's the only way it can grow. Its birth shall mark the revolutionary beginning of something this world has never seen. Boundless energy, exponential growth, roof-wrecking breakthroughs .. put these few things together and you get the rough idea. Only.
I just got back from the airport. I'm supposed to be concussed on bed right now, but somehow something inside of me thinks it's the perfect time to grace this blog with its first story.
Guess what, I saw Chen Hanwei at the airport, queuing at the departure gate right before us. Coincidence? Probably. A sign? I certainly think so. The number of STARS I see recently is enough to last me a lifetime I think. Starry starry night.. Hahahaha..
Have a blast at Down Under, my dear friend. Go there and do whatever you are there for. You have every right to, you deserve only the best and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Let this one week be a journey of reborn, rejuvenation and reliving. The family can't wait for you to be back and join us proper.
Saw ur photo of Michelle's car too , my li'l sis in law ... ur right .. absolutely right ! And this baby of yours that you've most generously introduced to us so we may raise and groom together .. is simply Beautiful . quite simply .... splendid .
ReplyDeleteEh you saw Chen Hanwei ar? Is he really as handsome as some pple say? He got yaya papaya not?
ReplyDeleteI don't think he's handsome at all lor. Hmm nope he was quite low profile. Anyway it was early sunday morning so still not so many people there to notice a celebrity flying off.. wooo..
ReplyDeletedid u went over to call him 方老師?haha...
ReplyDeleteOh ya hor I almost forgot that character. I liked him much better then.
ReplyDelete