WHOA! What a busy week!
My dear friend, Lyn, got herself appendicitis on Tuesday night. That afternoon, I just had an appt during which I was pointing out the importance of PruShield to my friend. To which he replied "Nah, I'm still young. Besides I'm a christian, thus I should place my faith in God." That brought about a couple of raised eyebrows, am I to think that if I walk into a hospital right now, I will not see any christian? But well, to each his own.
Soon after that, at night, Lyn called and in an almost dying voice "I'm going to hospital.."
Me : WHAT?!
Lyn : I'm going to hospital...
Me : WHY!!!!
(Mind you, in the afternoon she was telling me she had a driving class at night, so dun blame me for running my mind wild.)
Lyn : *passes phone to dad* Pa you tell her..
Uncle Png : I think she has appendicitis..
(in the background) Lyn : Pa ask her if PruShield covers ambulance fee..
DING DING!
Just the day before, Wing was testing Kristen on the PruShield and I overheard PruShield doesn't cover ambulance fees but PruShield Extra DOES! Am I glad I was "eavesdropping" :P
Me : *thumps chest and declares confidently* GOT!!! GOT COVER!!!
Right now, she's lying in NUH in a B1 ward, earning $200 cash everyday she glues her butt there :) Am I glad I insisted on PruShield PREMIER..
GET WELL SOON MY SIS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So the moral of story is: "Die, die must have both Prushield + Prushield Extra to give a complete protection!" Especialy Prushield Extra has its genuine features for ambulance service, simple outpatient treatment,etc which will be complemented by Accident, Dismemberment and Death Plan with Medical Reimbursement that can cater a better outpatient treatment benefit!
ReplyDeleteI will always offer this complete medical package whenever possible!
Hear Hear !!! Thumps chest strongly too !! Lucky Wing , uncle , JOHNJOHN like walkin encyclopaedias for the benefits of Shield premier + Extra lor !!!
ReplyDeleteYou all see ?? Even Lauren's friend .. weak like dyin still ask ... got cover this ... got cover that ?
Yeah man!! PruShield + Prushield x-tra is such essential items which r over-looked bu others...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the flattery... walking encyclopaedia of prushield... so flattered!! heehee...