I'm beginning to love these incentive drives more and more. The previous time it was this Heart Cash of $200 for $6000 API incepted, if I remember correctly. This time, it's the PPA Heart 2 Heart incentive cum charity drive. Just to share my joy with everyone, I just cleared the first one today - the Early Bird Incentive! :D Jiefu, thanks for that great idea of yours!
But of cos, I'm not stopping there. This incentive is no joke man. During our PCPS presentation, sometimes we talk about receiving "free money". As if to grant our wishes, this one is REALLY free money! And they're giving away loads of it this time round. Not to forget, it's $10 donated to Singapore Cancer Society for every PPA case incepted. To be honest, I'm not driven by that. :P But I like the thought of doing my part for charity through my work. It feels like hitting so many birds with just one stone.
So I urge everyone of you not to let this rare opportunity slip by. 2 more weeks to go for the Early Bird Incentive and 2.5 months more for the overall Heart 2 Heart Incentive drive. Let's ride on this unexpected but most welcomed additional motivation to move towards our own goals and be rewarded with BIG MONEY BIG MONEY *imitates wheel-of-fortune contestants* at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment