Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My First Trophy

WHERE'S MY IPHONE?!?!

I'm supposed to be a proud owner of the newest iPhone 3gs since the end of July, but amazingly it's out of stock islandwide! BAWLS!
iPhone has always been my dream phone so please imagine my ecstasy when I know I'm going to get one for free! But this one will no longer be just a phone to me. It's the first prize I've won in this career and it will always serve as a reminder that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Fankew you, BY!

HANG ON (note : not "dun give up") till the last day cos the fight is not over yet.
DREAM ON till the last sec cos you're not done yet.

To stretch myself even further, I've doubled my personal goal for this month. Attaining that will win me my 2nd prize, and probably the team challenge set during the meeting last Friday (I both hope and hope NOT). Esther seems to have forgotten the 3rd team formed and led by LAUREN LING. C'mon, just cos that team has only me doesn't mean it doesn't exist! I'm still fighting along with everyone of you! Although the other 2 teams may be stronger in number, do rest assured that I'll be giving you guys a good run for your money.

PS: Does anyone of you have any lobang or know anyone in Singtel who can help me get my iPhone earlier?!?!

5 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA !
    FANKEW BY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! paiseh!! as i've stated in my entry, CPU wasn't functioning well. I meant to say 2 opposition teams.
    yes yes, the run will be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy of courseR i know what BY is ... Sheeshhh !!! AiyO !!! aiyO !!! I live BY it , men have died for it ! i constantly try to enjoy it in every possible method !!! Aiiiieieieiiii-YO !!!






    what it huh ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUAHAHAHAHA! Talk so much also nong know what BY is!!!

    Dunch tell u! You go ask zinc! I think she knows.. or so i hope!

    ReplyDelete